When adding a new venue you will automatically be taken to a page where you can enter the fees for that venue.
Add venue fees:
- Once logged into Scribe, select 'Setup' from the left hand side and click 'Fees' from the drop-down. This will show you a list of venues you have added with fees previously entered.
- Select 'Add Fees' in the top right hand corner, add in a name for your fee (e.g Meeting Room, Football pitch etc) and click save.
- You will then need to add details to your fee.
- Return to the Fees list and locate the fee name required - click on more and 'add fee'.
- First, click on the drop-down button for 'Venue' and select the one you have yet to add fees to.
- You can select the 'Duration' in which you would like to hire out your venue using the drop-down, then enter the minimum and maximum quantity for this duration.
- To finish simply enter the price you wish to charge per duration selected and click 'Add'. This will then appear in a list with all venues that have been assigned fees.
- You can set up numerous fee types per venue to allow for discounted/special rates - see below
Individual Rates / Discounts
- The advanced tab will allow you to select which customer type the fee will apply to, this will normally be all or if offering a specific customer group a discounted rate this can be selected here. You can select if the rate is only applicable on certain dates or times.
- When the customer then keys in the code during their booking this rate will apply.
Edit venue fees:
- To edit fees that have already been added go to Setup > Fees and select 'More' to the right of the venue and click 'Edit'. This takes you to a page similar to that when adding a fee. Here you will be able to edit the duration, minimum and maximum quantity and price charged per duration.